The primary use for your information is to provide you with services you have requested and/or paid for. We will not share your information with ANYONE except in special cases as listed below. It is our policy not to use or share the personal information about any of our customers or visitors in ways unrelated to those described in this Policy without also providing you an opportunity to opt out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses. However, we may disclose personal information about customers or visitors, or information regarding your use of the Services or Web sites accessible through our Services, for any reason if, in our sole discretion, we believe that it is reasonable to do so, including:
1. To satisfy any laws, such as the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, regulations, or governmental, or legal requests for such information;
2. To disclose information that is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our Acceptable Use Policy or other user policies;
3. To operate our Services properly;
4. To protect ourselves, our clients and visitors, and the general public. We specifically reserve the right to disclose any and all information to law enforcement in the event that a crime is committed, is suspected, or if we are compelled to do so by lawful criminal, civil, or administrative process, discovery requests, subpoenas, court orders, writs, or reasonable request of authorities or persons with the reasonable power to obtain such process.
5. We will always cooperate with law enforcement authorities, private-party litigants, and others seeking information about our end users to the extent required by applicable law. Examples of such cooperation include lawful criminal, civil, or administrative process, discovery requests, subpoenas, court orders, writs, or reasonable request of authorities or persons with the reasonable power to obtain such process.
Notice Regarding Public Forums – Any information posted to a Forum should immediately be considered to be public information.
We take measures, including data encryption, to protect the transmission of all sensitive end-user information. We make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems. Nevertheless, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining this information. You assume the risk of such breaches to the extent that they occur despite our extensive security measures.
Add to Favourites Print this Article